HD TVs are made for great picture, not great sound. The solution is the Bose Solo 15 Series II TV sound system. An easy to set up, one-piece speaker featuring advanced Bose technologies. Each word and detail will sound clear at any volume so you’ll no longer find yourself reaching for the remote from scene to scene.
• Better sound than your TV alone
• Dialogue mode to hear each word and detail clearly
• Bluetooth built in, connects with two devices at the same time
• One connection to your TV
• Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
Speaker arrays positioned at each end of the cabinet work with proprietary TrueSpace® technology for full, spacious sound. A dedicated center speaker—and digital signal processing—enables clear dialogue at any volume. This sound system for TVs delivers more detail and better sound from your favorite TV shows than you’ve heard before.
Setup couldn’t be easier
You want your TV shows to shine. But you don’t want a ton of equipment to make it happen. That’s the beauty of this system—one speaker, one connection to the TV. Plug the speaker into the wall, and enjoy the show. It’s that easy to add better sound to most TVs up to 46” and some up to 50”.
Dramatic programs. Live concerts. Suspenseful series. There are times you just know you’ll want a little more bass when watching TV. Go ahead—you can adjust the bass control to your liking with the remote control’s bass control button.
Universal remote included
Take command of your Blu-ray player, Bluetooth connectivity and gaming system with the included universal remote control. Easily control both the system and most video sources connected to your TV.
• Speaker:3” H x 24.75” W x 14” D (12 lbs)
• Remote control:8.8” H x 2.2” W x 1.2” D (5 oz)
• Bluetooth connects with two devices at once
• Optical audio input (digital)
• Coaxial input (digital)
• R-L audio input (analog)
In the box
• Bose Solo 15 Series II TV sound system
• Universal remote control
• Power cord
• Optical digital audio cable
• Analog cable