Jumping Sumo also always lands on its wheels.
Jumping Sumo performs acrobatics as never seen before. Thanks to its advanced jumping system, Jumping Sumo can vertically and horizontally jump up to 80 cm/2.5 feet. It rolls at up to 2m/s and turns 90° and 180° in the blink of an eye. The battery is also compatible with MiniDrone Rolling Spider.
Depending on your level of experience you can opt for stability (wheels extended) or speed (wheels retracted). Thanks to its sturdy, shock-proof design you can jump, roll, spin and explore without stopping. Program your own animations and choreograph different moves and tricks to impress your spectators. A removable Lithium-Polymer battery provides up to 20-minutes of fun.
Jumping Sumo generates its own WiFi connection allowing for automatic connectivity to a smartphone or tablet.
Parrot Bebop Drone produces the best flight performance ever seen in a leisure drone. The feather-weight ABS reinforced structure makes Parrot Bebop Drone robust and safe. In case of an emergency, the emergency function automatically stops the propellers and lands the drone. EPP hulls are included in the pack and ensure that indoor flights are safer.
To ensure optimal stability without compromising the maneuverability, the Bebop Drone automatically analyses data from numerous 3-axis sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer. One ultrasound sensor with an 8 meters reach, one pressure sensor and one vertical camera to measure speed.
14 megapixel fish-eye camera records and takes pictures within a 180 degree field of view. Full-digital image stabilization technology allows the Bebop Drone to take remarkably stable and clear aerial footage.
Integrated GPS allows you to directly control your drone directly on the map. Plan flights on your smart phone, save over 350 flights and watch them in 3D with the Parrot Cloud.
MIMO Wi-Fi connection: Parrot Bebop Drone embarks 2 dual-band Wi-Fi antennas that allows it to handle both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz MIMO frequencies. It generates its own Wi-Fi 802.11 network.
180 degree vision
The pilot can control the angle of the camera directly in the piloting application with a simple movement of the thumb. The horizontal movement on a 180° angle is fully digital and does not affect your drone’s movements.
When Return Home is selected the Bebop drone returns directly to its starting position when the altitude is greater than 10 meters. It it is less, it will rise and stabilize itself before returning to its take-off position in a straight line.
Freeflight 3 – Free App
Parrot Bebop Drone comes with a free piloting application “Freeflight 3” for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
Parrot Rolling Spider is an ultra-compact drone controlled by smartphone. It flies indoors and outdoors with surprising speed and stability. Acrobatic tricks are available from the free app for MiniDrones FreeFlight 3.
- Ultra-light, Rolling Spider performs half- and u-turns in one swipe.
- Front and rear loops in one click.
- Removable wheels let it run from floor to ceiling to walls.
- Equipped with a propellers cutout in case of a collision (safe for livingrooms!)
Six times lighter (55 grams) than AR.Drone and the same flight stability thanks to an autopilot based on a 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer.
- Pressure sensor for the flight altitude
- Ultrasonic sensor for precision flying near ground
- Vertical camera at 60 fps measures the speed comparing previous image.
- Rolling Spider is one of the world’s most stable drones.
- Exclusive free-fall take-off mode: its engines start when you drop it.
- Capture aerial views with the vertical mini-camera.
Rolling Spider’s vertical camera enables you to take photos. You simply hit the ‘photo’ icon on piloting screen to take snapshots. Photos are saved in the Rolling Spider’s memory which contains enough space for hundreds photos.
FreeFlight 3 free app offers an intuitive control from your smartphone or tablet, connecting via Bluetooth Smart to your Rolling Spider. It is compatible with devices running iOS, Android and Windows Phone. It is also the application of MiniDrone Jumping Sumo.
Connect to Parrot Cloud to share your acrobatics with other MiniDrones pilots.
- Keep track of all your sessions. Share photos, videos and data with other Parrot Cloud members and instantly on YouTube and Facebook.
- Free backup of your data.
- Learn how to program Rolling Spider and be familiar with programmation through Tickle App. A visual programming app with a lot of fun!
Range: Up to 20 meters
Battery: Lasts up 8 min (6 min with wheels) and full recharge in 90 min
Parrot AR.Drone is a remote controlled flying quadcopter helicopter. The drone is designed to be controlled by mobile or tablet operating systems such as the supported iOS or Android within their respective apps.
Capture awesome HD photos and videos, streamed and recorded directly to your mobile device.
EPP design of the AR.Drone 2.0 ensures it has a robust structure.
One touch to your screen allows you to control your AR.Drone 2.0. Take-off, hover, land and flip like a pro.
Improvement in stabilization
View your flights in 3D
A new control mode: control by map
“Return home” mode
STREAM LIVE ON YOUR SMARTPHONE
- Low latency streaming
- Video storage on the fly with remote device or with USB flash drive
- JPEG photo capture
- As you fly, the HD video is recorded and sent directly to your device
- 720p – 30FPS – H264 encoding base profile
- Freeflight- AR.FreeFlight is the application used to pilot the AR.Drone. Pilot with or without the accelerometer and switch from the frontal camera to the vertical camera.
- Record and upload instantly right from the app
- User friendly interface
- Compatible with AR.Drone and AR.Drone 2.0
The Director mode lets you program movements.
- Choose your movement: traveling, pan, crane…
- Adjust speed and moves in real time
- Stabilization system and video post-processing for smooth shots
- Tune camera settings (white balance, exposure, luminosity)
- Select key sequences for video
- Share on YouTube and AR.Drone Academy
*In-app purchase on ar.freeflight
Get more out of your AR.Drone with the AR.Drone Academy. Keep track of all your flights on the Academy map, watch your videos with added statistical feedback and directly share online with pilots from all over the world.
Get high definition live video streaming to your smartphone or tablet as you are flying. See a clean, sharp image just as if you were in the pilot seat.
- HD Camera. 720p 30FPS
- Wide angle lens : 92° diagonal
- H264 encoding base profile
- Low latency streaming
- Video storage on the fly with the remote device
- JPEG photo
- Video storage on the fly with Wi-Fi directly on your remote device or on a USB key
Try your most daring tricks, this cutting edge design is made to last.
- Carbon fiber tubes : Total weight 380g with outdoor hull, 420g with indoor hull
- High grade 30% fiber charged nylon plastic parts
- Foam to isolate the inertial center from the engines’ vibration
- EPP hull injected by a sintered metal mold
- Liquid Repellent Nano-Coating on ultrasound sensors
- Fully reparable: All parts and instructions for repairing available on the internet
- 4 brushless inrunner motors. 14.5W 28,500 RPM
- 1 Micro ball bearing
- 1 Low noise Nylatron gears for 1/8.75 propeller reductor
- 1 Tempered steel propeller shaft
- 1 Self-lubrificating bronze bearing
- 1 Specific high propelled drag for great maneuverability
- 1 8 MIPS AVR CPU per motor controller
- Emergency stop controlled by software
- Fully reprogrammable motor controller
- Water resistant motor’s electronic controller