Most jobs are accepted on a Flat Rate basis between $99 and $199, plus parts. All work is performed on a first come-first serve basis, typically fully diagnosed and completed in two to five days after check in, depending on the problem. Expedited service is available for emergencies.
Every service job starts with a comprehensive set of diagnostics. This assures that we are not attempting a software fix when a hardware repair is required. We never replace a part unless it fails either a diagnostic or practical test. Next, we perform a full software assessment to determine if there is Operating System corruption, software corruption, or if malware is present. Only then do we go about proving and documenting a solution.
If necessary, once a diagnostic is complete, we communicate with the customer regarding the need for a part. All jobs awaiting parts are completed on the same day in which the part is received. Completed jobs receive an 8-point Quality Control check before the equipment is returned to the customer. Customers are also encouraged to perform their own practical test at our Quality Control Station before leaving us.
Finally, we provide a checklist and specific instructions for each customer to perform when they place equipment back into service. There are no surprises, and if you have any trouble, simply give us a call. Yes, we answer the phone because we really care!
Services We Offer
Microsoft & Apple Support
- Any version of Windows can be fixed and we provide support for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and even older versions of Windows.
- We are an Apple Authorized Service Provider and support and troubleshoot the full line of Apple products.
PC Security & Antivirus Support
- Security patch installations
- Virus removal
- Protection from online threats
Laptop & MacBook Repairs
- Broken screens
- Hinge repair
- Spill remediation
- Legacy Mac repair
Data Recovery & Transfer
- Our state-of-art, static free Data Recovery Lab is now open on premises and can help rescue your lost data, plus reinstall recovered data onto a new device (including setup of email and files).
- Network Installation and Troubleshooting (wired and wireless)
- New Computer Installation, including PC and Mac data migration
- Memory and Hard Drive Upgrades
- Troubleshooting or Syncing for Outlook, iPhone devices
- Out of warranty and Factory Authorized Repair
- Field repair on customer premises
- Software Installation
- OS X Troubleshooting
- Apple Server Installation in OS X or Microsoft Networks