Parrot AR.Drone is a remote controlled flying quadcopter helicopter. The drone is designed to be controlled by mobile or tablet operating systems such as the supported iOS or Android within their respective apps.
Capture awesome HD photos and videos, streamed and recorded directly to your mobile device.
EPP design of the AR.Drone 2.0 ensures it has a robust structure.
One touch to your screen allows you to control your AR.Drone 2.0. Take-off, hover, land and flip like a pro.
Improvement in stabilization
View your flights in 3D
A new control mode: control by map
"Return home" mode
STREAM LIVE ON YOUR SMARTPHONE
- Low latency streaming
- Video storage on the fly with remote device or with USB flash drive
- JPEG photo capture
- As you fly, the HD video is recorded and sent directly to your device
- 720p - 30FPS - H264 encoding base profile
- Freeflight- AR.FreeFlight is the application used to pilot the AR.Drone. Pilot with or without the accelerometer and switch from the frontal camera to the vertical camera.
- Record and upload instantly right from the app
- User friendly interface
- Compatible with AR.Drone and AR.Drone 2.0
The Director mode lets you program movements.
- Choose your movement: traveling, pan, crane…
- Adjust speed and moves in real time
- Stabilization system and video post-processing for smooth shots
- Tune camera settings (white balance, exposure, luminosity)
- Select key sequences for video
- Share on YouTube and AR.Drone Academy
*In-app purchase on ar.freeflight
Get more out of your AR.Drone with the AR.Drone Academy. Keep track of all your flights on the Academy map, watch your videos with added statistical feedback and directly share online with pilots from all over the world.
Get high definition live video streaming to your smartphone or tablet as you are flying. See a clean, sharp image just as if you were in the pilot seat.
- HD Camera. 720p 30FPS
- Wide angle lens : 92° diagonal
- H264 encoding base profile
- Low latency streaming
- Video storage on the fly with the remote device
- JPEG photo
- Video storage on the fly with Wi-Fi directly on your remote device or on a USB key
Try your most daring tricks, this cutting edge design is made to last.
- Carbon fiber tubes : Total weight 380g with outdoor hull, 420g with indoor hull
- High grade 30% fiber charged nylon plastic parts
- Foam to isolate the inertial center from the engines’ vibration
- EPP hull injected by a sintered metal mold
- Liquid Repellent Nano-Coating on ultrasound sensors
- Fully reparable: All parts and instructions for repairing available on the internet
- 4 brushless inrunner motors. 14.5W 28,500 RPM
- 1 Micro ball bearing
- 1 Low noise Nylatron gears for 1/8.75 propeller reductor
- 1 Tempered steel propeller shaft
- 1 Self-lubrificating bronze bearing
- 1 Specific high propelled drag for great maneuverability
- 1 8 MIPS AVR CPU per motor controller
- Emergency stop controlled by software
- Fully reprogrammable motor controller
- Water resistant motor’s electronic controller