Parrot Rolling Spider is an ultra-compact drone controlled by smartphone. It flies indoors and outdoors with surprising speed and stability. Acrobatic tricks are available from the free app for MiniDrones FreeFlight 3.
- Ultra-light, Rolling Spider performs half- and u-turns in one swipe.
- Front and rear loops in one click.
- Removable wheels let it run from floor to ceiling to walls.
- Equipped with a propellers cutout in case of a collision (safe for livingrooms!)
Six times lighter (55 grams) than AR.Drone and the same flight stability thanks to an autopilot based on a 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer.
- Pressure sensor for the flight altitude
- Ultrasonic sensor for precision flying near ground
- Vertical camera at 60 fps measures the speed comparing previous image.
- Rolling Spider is one of the world's most stable drones.
- Exclusive free-fall take-off mode: its engines start when you drop it.
- Capture aerial views with the vertical mini-camera.
Rolling Spider's vertical camera enables you to take photos. You simply hit the ‘photo’ icon on piloting screen to take snapshots. Photos are saved in the Rolling Spider’s memory which contains enough space for hundreds photos.
FreeFlight 3 free app offers an intuitive control from your smartphone or tablet, connecting via Bluetooth Smart to your Rolling Spider. It is compatible with devices running iOS, Android and Windows Phone. It is also the application of MiniDrone Jumping Sumo.
Connect to Parrot Cloud to share your acrobatics with other MiniDrones pilots.
- Keep track of all your sessions. Share photos, videos and data with other Parrot Cloud members and instantly on YouTube and Facebook.
- Free backup of your data.
- Learn how to program Rolling Spider and be familiar with programmation through Tickle App. A visual programming app with a lot of fun!
Range: Up to 20 meters
Battery: Lasts up 8 min (6 min with wheels) and full recharge in 90 min